Pages

Thursday 17 November 2016

An ode to my mum

An Ode To My Mum
O’dearest Mum

Your Willingness to help others shows Generosity
Your Beautiful smile shows lovingness
Your helpfulness is awesome
To me you are my best friend, the best
Mum I could ever ask for,
You are my everything and
I love you so much mum… from the bottom of my shoes to the top of my head.

Enjoys Eating Chocolate
Has 5 Siblings and 7 Kids
Born in Tonga on the 4th of August
Works as a Living Mum
Went to Waitakere College
Birth name is Malia

Do you like being a mum to 7 children?
What is your favorite Chocolate?
What is awesome about being a living mum?
Who is your favorite child?
Was it hard having 5 siblings?
You are awesome and the best.
I love you Mum and I don't know what

I’ll do without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment